Wednesday, July 13, 2016

A Cup of Comfort for Women in Love

Posted by Lil' Sue at 7/13/2016 04:42:00 PM
Reactions: 

4.00pm at Ranau District Library.
Date: 13 July 2016

It is like a ritual whenever I have long holidays in my hometown I will pay a visit to the Ranau District library. Now it has become more significant when my circle of friends were mostly married and busy with their family and running their own LIFE. 

In my peak of singlehood, sometimes I wish I had a special someone but I know it is not a valid reason to be in a relationship. To tell the truth, I rather stay single rather than associating myself with tons of bullshits and surrounded by fake peoples who sucked the positive energy from my soul. 

After replying some of my office emails, I found the book titled, A Book of Comfort for Women in Love. It has a catchy title or maybe I am becoming more interested to the idea of being in Love again. Well... there were stories of hope and love. Maybe I am seeking for a comfort for my lonely soul. This morning I was having a decent conversation with the regular guy that I used to text. He suddenly told me about he was about to pick a girl from the airport, which I fairly disliked. Was he trying to seek for my ok or for approval? Well... in my opinion, he don't need it from me. It is his own decision. I no longer have a jealous feelings over this matter since I don't even know what are we? Reacting to this kind of stupidity will give him power over me. My respond was NOTHING because why should I be affected by that??? If I am holding a special place in his heart, he should know better. 

My dear, I am a very considerate person but I will not tolerate any inconsiderate act at any level. I was ok long before you appear in my life. It would be nice if you could be the one but I am ok if you're not.

Just don't play with my feeling because I am not interested in short term fling.


3 comments:

Ondina said...

Thank you for your sharing,this blog is written fantastic.



Play games together like-minded, welcome together.www.rs2joy.com this website it's so good.

Haniye Asghari said...

***شرکت نوين گيت***

با سالها سابقه در طراحي ،اجرا و خدمات سيستمهاي درب اتوماتيک و راهبند
فروش،نصب و راه اندازي و خدمات انواع درب اتوماتيک (درب سکشنال - کرکره اتوماتيک - کرکره پنجره - درب ريلي اتوماتيک - جک پارکينگي - کرکره شفاف - رول گيتر - انواع راهبند و درب اتوماتيک شيشه اي... )
خدمات 24 ساعته و شبانه روزي حتي در تعطيلات رسمي
مشاوره رايگان در تمامي مراحل

http://www.novingate.com/

درب اتوماتيک شيشه اي

http://www.novingate.ir/

http://www.novinwebsite.ir/website-design

طراحي سايت

نوين گيت

تاجران آريا دلفين

http://www.fa.adt-co.ir/

Aria Dolphin

http://www.novingate.com/

http://www.adt-co.ir/

Emily Shorette said...

If you have a moment, I would be most happy if you would check out my blog "Emily's Virtual Rocket". This is a serious newsblog covering journalism from around the world, with a particular emphasis on transgender issues. I edit this newsblog almost daily. Recently, I have also added journalism critiquing Donald Trump.

I hope you find this newsblog of interest. You can reach it at

emilysvirtualrocket.blogspot.com

 

Love, Live and Dream... Template by Ipietoon Blogger Template | Gadget Review