Sunday, January 10, 2016

My Seoul Vacation 2015

Posted by Lil' Sue at 1/10/2016 11:03:00 PM
Reactions: 
Anyong Haseyo!!! ^^

This is the time for me to update you on my 3rd visit to Busan and Seoul. I have been to Simsontang again by accident. Now I know, Hwangbo Unnie restaurant was located in Hongdae just beside the Love Museum and actually it was pretty easy to find. I was there on November 2015. If I was on my own, I probably spent some times to eat here. I was hoping to bump into Hwangbo unnie but she was not there..huhuhuhu.... The two Ssangchu dolls were still there but...looked bit worn out. I dont care anymore about the dolls anymore since KHJ was bit mess up right now. I guess I am not big fan of him anymore. I still adore Hwangbo unnie anyway... I wish to see her one day.. ^^





3 comments:

Norazo said...

Wowww.. i went there in 2013 tapi tidak makan sana just subuk2 dari luar saja kekekeke...

Lil' Sue said...

Norazo.. I makan sana during 2013. Last year I went in sebab the restaurant located just beside the Love museum... rupanya it is soo easy to find... small changes saja dalam dia

jack said...

If u want get more information pls click rsgoldfast

 

Love, Live and Dream... Template by Ipietoon Blogger Template | Gadget Review