Thursday, January 7, 2016

My Hanami Dream Vacation

Posted by Lil' Sue at 1/07/2016 11:32:00 AM
Reactions: 





These days... I have been dreaming about hanami vacation in Osaka Japan. Literally hanami means "flower viewing", commonly used for cherry blossom viewing. I set my heart to go at the end of March 2016. I plan to go to Osaka and according to google the cherry blossom period will be from 26 March to 7 April 2016. It says about 5000 cherry blossom trees in Kema Sakuranomiya park. Osaka castle and expo 70 comemorative park also provide equally enchanting views and these are highly popular spots for hanami viewing. I am extremely excited. I can imagine myself strolling around the beautiful road in my purple pink Yukata!!!!

I was thinking to drop by to Jeju do but I guess it is very expensive if I go there and it will involve a lot of flight changes. So my I will start writing down wish list for my hanami vacation in Osaka. Kyoto. Nara. I will think again if I wanna go to Tokyo.

I am excited!!!

1 comments:

niki said...

If u want get more information pls click rsgoldfast

 

Love, Live and Dream... Template by Ipietoon Blogger Template | Gadget Review