Sunday, July 13, 2014

Change Your Thoughts and Your Life Will Follow...

Posted by Lil' Sue at 7/13/2014 03:03:00 PM
Reactions: 

I love myself just as I am
I have a special, one of kind, God given destiny
Today I will take active steps to follow my dreams
I will walk by faith and not by sight
I will project positive, loving thoughts to those around me, even to those around me, even to those who HURT me
I have everything I need to fulfill my unique purpose
My every step is ordered
I greet the day with confidence, peace and joy
I am whole, healthy person. Any relationship I add to my life will be to complement me, not complete me
Every day, in every way, I am getting BETTER and BETTER!!!!!
-Quoted from Mandy Hale

1 comments:

Simply Davelyn said...

Lovely quote to post. Thank you!

~ Mikéla
http://simplydavelyn.com

 

Love, Live and Dream... Template by Ipietoon Blogger Template | Gadget Review