Saturday, May 31, 2014

Reminiscing some of the drama in my life

Posted by Lil' Sue at 5/31/2014 10:08:00 AM
Reactions: 

Date: 31 May 2014
Well...Happy Birthday Sue!!!...
I guess getting older is not that bad and hopefully wiser..
Currently I am sitting at Cafe Barbera
Holding a tagline "More than 140 years of coffee Perfection"
(smirk)----> Is this for real??

I could say that I am a regular customer here...
Been here most of the time ..killing time before going to departure hall..
I have cried here like an IDIOT some years back..
And also in front of the Sembonia store
I could never compare the IDIOTNESS....
Looking at the years by...
It was very challenging..
I have my ups and down in most area of my life...

In fact, to add the story this morning I missed my 9am flight and the MAS staff was kind enough to arrange for me to get in the 11.50 flight without additional charges...
I am so thankful..
Enuff with the drama of my missing charger...

I was in KL for 3 days for due diligence training...
I left my Iphone charger in the training room..
Which I really feel like killing myself for being soooooo forgetful..
Actually it was more like a distraction...
I think that was the price of being busy to stalk a nerd guy in my class hahhaha
I cant help but wonder
He went to the three days training with the same EXACT colors...
GREY blazer and WHITE shirt
He is only changing his TIE

The Details:
Name: Iskandar
Company: Sime Darby
Looks: Nerdy but extremely Smart

Day 1: Grey Blazer, Grey pants and white shirt, Stripe ties also in white grey.
Day 2: Grey Blazer, Grey pants (different fabric pattern from day 1), white shirt and stripe tie with navy blue and red.
Day 3: Grey blazer, grey pants (diff fabric from day 2), white shirt and PINK tie.
I was thinking to ask for his business card but I am too EGO to ask for that...
Duh....!!!
Now I am regretting...huhuhu

Last night was a BLAST
I spent some time with my siblings and we went for a karaoke session for hoursss...
Which caused I missed my morning flight....

The time passed by made me learn a lot of things...
Thank you ALLAH for me being ALIVE.
Happy Birthday once again...


0 comments:

 

Love, Live and Dream... Template by Ipietoon Blogger Template | Gadget Review