Monday, February 24, 2014

It really happens...

Posted by Lil' Sue at 2/24/2014 11:30:00 AM
Reactions: 
I just knew from someone that a person actually sing a song for me. Maybe he is too shy to talk to me and it ended up he sang a song for me instead. It flutters my heart a bit... I know I am a sucker for a cheesy thing like this.... Ok I admit I like it....BUT I don't feel the same towards that guy. So sad to hear his rendition... expressing his sincere feelings. I am so scared to like something sweet like this...I am afraid it will be bitter in the end. I never close any door for anyone to come and knock but I think he approached me in wrong way. It was weird when all peoples knew that he likes you but he did not even say hi to me. It was like a hot issue among my nosey friends...and I was very confused.

I feel sad because I don't feel the same towards him but I really appreciate his effort. When my friends ask me why.. I sincerely feel.. he should try harder to win my heart if he really mean it. Is it because of his insecurity? Coz I know any relationship wont be just based on LOVE alone. Love might fade with zillions of argument and face will age through time.... It takes more than the word I like u...or I love you... 




0 comments:

 

Love, Live and Dream... Template by Ipietoon Blogger Template | Gadget Review