Saturday, October 5, 2013

A day like this...

Posted by Lil' Sue at 10/05/2013 01:46:00 PM
Reactions: 
Nothing much changed. In fact, I am sitting at Kopitiam Old Town accompanied with my preggy n fabulous housemate a.k.a Naia ^^ Our house is getting a makeover today.. and we have no where to go coz she can't smell the paint odour. Browsing the internet and one magical website suddenly popped out looking for writer from Malaysia. I dont really know how this thing will work but I have sent some relevant inquires for me to go further. I always want to write one. 

I get a very HARD call from my mom last nite. I am getting nervous about a lot of issues and I know I have to do something about it. I know... really...

Sigh....

Looking back at yesterday's event, I keep on thinking why it is a big deal when it comes to find a man for me? Sometimes I am really SICK of people pestering or pushing me to make a move to anyone. I just dont feel right.

At this very point of time, I really dont think a miracle 'Guy' is the answer for everything. It would be nice to have someone by my side. BUT, he must be the right one. 

Stay positive and be grateful.

0 comments:

 

Love, Live and Dream... Template by Ipietoon Blogger Template | Gadget Review