Monday, September 9, 2013

What a WEIRDO...

Posted by Lil' Sue at 9/09/2013 02:45:00 PM
Reactions: 
People say when it comes to HEART issue, it is quite complicated. It is just the matter whether you are in the right track or NOT. My first encounter with a WEIRDO today was a MARRIED guy who wished to know me better. What a lame excuse for a start, I am replying in a NICE words just because he is my friend's friend. In my opinion this guy is already trying his luck to approach another girl, by ignoring the fact that he is a MARRIED man. He is giving another space to know other woman. Sigh..... what a typical guy...!!!!  I think he might think he can just get any girl that he wants....What an IDIOT...!!!


0 comments:

 

Love, Live and Dream... Template by Ipietoon Blogger Template | Gadget Review