Wednesday, September 11, 2013

Just a thought in Wednesday...

Posted by Lil' Sue at 9/11/2013 11:14:00 AM
Reactions: 
In my 31 years of living...it is very evident that human can be a scary human being. Just today I was being harassed by a fake team mate. Saying all the bullshits about being a good team member. Trust  and all the bluff on "getting to know you BETTER". All I can say is, just be TRUE to yourself. The good things will reflect from yourself, no need to brag about coz it will naturally show. Sigh... scary though...in my opinion a guy in the family should excel in his career and be better for the sake of his family. Please do not give any space for other WOMAN to steal your WIFE's place. The 80% occurrence that happened around me is between muslim family and Malay guy. In certain stage, they tend to forget what is their objective.

In another words, I respect MAN who honour, love, respect, adore and be faithful to ONE woman.

0 comments:

 

Love, Live and Dream... Template by Ipietoon Blogger Template | Gadget Review