Thursday, August 15, 2013

Eidul Fitr Reflection

Posted by Lil' Sue at 8/15/2013 11:41:00 PM
Reactions: 
My Raya celebration this year is getting duller. Deep down inside, i guess i know why this is happening. This strengthen the reason why i need to find job overseas. I am fully aware the importance of living within your means. But I think it is not wrong to desire for better living and lifestyle. Since I am not attached to anyone, this will make things easier. Being at home for several days made my head feels like exploding ..and the hunger  for permanent solution. 

I am flattered when my dear friend gives me this remark ' come on sue, you are too cute to be single'. It was funny though when she is trying to hook me up with her friend. I am not so excited bout this but I appreciate her effort. I guess she is on holidays for too long since she has time to think about me this much ^^!

Tomorrow I will be flying back to Labuan.. I have two days to set up my mind to the post- raya and be back to work.

Dear god, please help me to be better in my judgement. Insya Allah

1 comments:

Sachin Elecwire said...

Elecwire.com is one of the leading online health care shopping portal offering a wide range of unique and innovative Health Care Products in India. Buy Health Products Online at lowest price with cash on delivery and free shipping across India.

 

Love, Live and Dream... Template by Ipietoon Blogger Template | Gadget Review