Thursday, July 25, 2013

Pissed Off!!!

Posted by Lil' Sue at 7/25/2013 01:03:00 AM
Reactions: 
Haih....
How many times that I have to encounter these type of morons??? 
I think I should have not accepted any weird acquaintance from anyone especially someone that I never met in person. I know my friends are being NICE by trying to hook me up another human being especially from the opposite gender. However, I am looking for a genuine friendship for a start...not by getting on my nerve....craving for my attention!! Personally I am not really looking for a PERFECT guy to appear from no where BUT sorry to say, they cannot even start a decent conversation and I think they are being really WEIRD. I am wondering whether I am the one who is having a problem here????  Can you imagine?? This moron never met me in person but started to demand for a relationship. Is he NUTS or something???? Logically, it does not even make any sense...!! Who care if you are DAMN rich and has a lot money???? Go to helll!!!! I rather starve than be with these bunch of idiots. Period!




0 comments:

 

Love, Live and Dream... Template by Ipietoon Blogger Template | Gadget Review