Sunday, March 3, 2013

Cheer Up!!

Posted by Lil' Sue at 3/03/2013 12:37:00 PM
Reactions: 
Today is 3.3.2013!

What a girl like ME doing in the office??? While other peoples are having fun and doing all the shopping and conquer the shopping mall.... I am stuck here. 
Lately I am totally BORED with anything related to my work. Maybe I am waiting for a some spices that will add more flavour to my daily life. Peoples getting promotions....getting to the next stage of life but I am still here struggling to put my feet on the ground. Why am I getting bored again??? I guess this current Job is not interesting enuff for me to stay FOCUS. I know what is the reason. I just think this is just my reason of getting paid at the end of the month. There is no PASSION to do it extra mile. I remember that my lenght of FOCUS will stay for a short period of time. If it is not interesting, I will just back away or just doing it for the sake of Doing. Lifeless...meaningless... 
However, I am thankful that... I am still here today..

I promise that I will be better... (^_^)

1 comments:

Jaja Yunizah said...

Sue....we're facing the same exact thing in work nowadays. I'm getting tired of it.

 

Love, Live and Dream... Template by Ipietoon Blogger Template | Gadget Review