Saturday, February 16, 2013

Mungkir Bahagia...

Posted by Lil' Sue at 2/16/2013 01:39:00 AM
Reactions: 
Tengah packing for tomorrow's journey to KL, suddenly I found these on my luggage... Somewhere in the compartment... I cant believe that I still keep this after all this while... Emo la plak... I think the heading itself is self explanatory. The person who wrote this was just pestering me and he CONFUSED me all the way... For me it was pretty obvious.. Well.. Kat dunia ni ada ramai irresponsible idiot yang just think for themselves...kalau orang lain I think I can expect... but this person was the last person that I would think can hurt me in any way.... but at last HE DID.

So, the lesson was...jangan STEREOTYPE... Contohnya if someone wear suits..."Waah..he is a successful businessman"... If he wear kopiah or called himself USTAZ.... he is not a SINNER... That is all bullshit.....

Kesimpulannya, A PERSON WITH GOOD HEART WILL NOT HURT OTHERS FOR HIS GAIN ALONE.

Next MISSION... to get these all to the Trash... It was a wonderful feelings to receive this but unfortunately....it was all LIES.....

Bye bye cards.....
                          .




I think the writer confused me with someone else...or  salah pandang HEADING kad ni....  

0 comments:

 

Love, Live and Dream... Template by Ipietoon Blogger Template | Gadget Review