Friday, January 11, 2013

Unity Through Music 2013

Posted by Lil' Sue at 1/11/2013 12:25:00 PM
Reactions: 

This beginning of the month filled with lots of chaos in terms of my exam preparation. Sigh...(T_T) I have the total of five papers to be completed. Thank god that today only left one paper which is Accounting and finance paper. After this I will concentrate on my 'Unity Through Music Project'. I dont really know what is gonna be final output. But if I did not try anything, the answer will always 'No' or "Nothing" at all. So I decided to give this project a shot. Due to this project, I found myself listening more to Channel Radio 867 (Bayu) just to get the right feeling on all these things. 

All the best!

0 comments:

 

Love, Live and Dream... Template by Ipietoon Blogger Template | Gadget Review