Sunday, January 27, 2013

A Gentleman's Dignity ep 20-will you marry me?

Posted by Lil' Sue at 1/27/2013 01:44:00 PM
Reactions: 
This is weird...
I felt crazily happy with this ending....
As you all can see...I have finished another drama....(^_^)
These four men had carried their characters well...
The main reason why I love the story was because
It is relate-able to real life...
Funny but somehow filled with HOPE..
(^_^) 
Sometimes I wonder...
What on earth am I doing locking myself at home and keep on watching the dramas..
will it make me living in la la land?
No matter how much the drama wants us to believe something that unbelievable..
BUT...
The fact of life never fail to remind me...that 
Life is full with an unpredictable things...
Let alone a guarantee for happiness
No one can guarantee that..
All I can do is keep searching...
I read somewhere about a quote saying...
You can crawl, stuble, roll...force yourself to get up..
as long as you keep on moving...
I think that is what am I doing now...

1 comments:

Filebook said...

I love watching this korean drama series. Very funny and romantic.

 

Love, Live and Dream... Template by Ipietoon Blogger Template | Gadget Review