Thursday, December 20, 2012

T-ARA - LIES MTV

Posted by Lil' Sue at 12/20/2012 08:31:00 PM
Reactions: 
(Your) love is a lie.I'm going to miss your lies.
Come back again, your lies. All of them, (nothing but) lies.

Protecting your lies.
Without you and your lies, I cannot live.
If you're going to leave like this,
Why did you still make that promise to me?

If it's not you, I can't, I can't.
If it's not you, I don't want anything else.
Why am I still like this?
Why did you still take my hand?

How did it end up to this?
How is it like this?You can't do this.
You know that I can't feel anything, like this.

(Your) love is a lie. I'm going to miss your lies.
Come back again, your lies. All of them, (nothing but) lies.

Protecting your lies.
Without you and your lies, I cannot live.
If you're going to leave like this,
Why did you still make that promise to me?

You're telling me lies.
You can't ask me anything anymore.
What must I do?
What must I do, if you were to leave?

It used to be love.
Love that has gone cold.
You're very mean. You're very bad.
That's why I end up crying this way.

(Your) love is a lie. I'm going to miss your lies.
Come back again, your lies. All of them, (nothing but) lies.

Protecting your lies.
Without you and your lies, I cannot live.
If you're going to leave like this,
Why did you still make that promise to me?

Get out, your lies.
I won't look back at all your lies.
I won't look for them again, your lies.
All of them.

I'll forget the lies.
Our end has come, (through) your lies.
I won't think of it again,
Because without you, I can't be anything.

Nananana I feel like dying. Without you, I can't do anything.
Nananana I can't cry for a separation like this.
My my my heart is painful, I think I would go crazy.
I beg of you, that you come back to me once again.

0 comments:

 

Love, Live and Dream... Template by Ipietoon Blogger Template | Gadget Review