Monday, December 3, 2012

Hello December....

Posted by Lil' Sue at 12/03/2012 11:43:00 PM
Reactions: 


Well..well..it is still HOT in Labuan....
I am thinking what should I be doing on the new year eve...???
May is asking me to tag along with her to Hong Kong / Macau this coming December
I have to decide whether I really wanna go for Sungha Jung's concert...this 14-15 Dec 2013

One of my cousin is getting married by this coming 23rd Dec 2012...
Hasya will also get married on 16 Dec 2012
Few more weddings might be around the first quarter of 2013...
I might just skipped few weddings...coz I have to do something for myself...
I might be the ' WEDDING PLANNER' for my sister...
I must do follow up and checking on my house constructions...
Lots of things to be monitored....

I am supposed to do my homework on Sukuk issuance by Khazanah but Omygod...
This so DRY and extremely bored me to the max!!! 
Seriously, It would be good being married with someone RICH enough 
to make me STAY at home and not going to 9-6 office hours....
'Slapping myself'...Dream ON!!! hahhahahha..
In this world, it is useless to think this way...
Remember, no one can really stay forever..
So, whatever that I want...
I must get it by myself...
It is so tiring but never put your life at stake just because of a man...

Through out the year of 2012
I had been broken really HARD...
It would be difficult to mend and trust again...
But I believe that I will rise again...
And I am looking forward for beautiful things in 2013..
Fighting!!!

0 comments:

 

Love, Live and Dream... Template by Ipietoon Blogger Template | Gadget Review