Saturday, December 8, 2012

Exams in December...

Posted by Lil' Sue at 12/08/2012 04:34:00 PM
Reactions: 
I am supposed to have my driving class today BUT I decided to postpone it by tomorrow....coz I am too TIRED to wake up in the morning. Tomorrow is my last class. I will make some homework about it tonight... Eg: How to do right handling in steering wheel...parking and the speed... etc...

First, I will complete my CIFP assignment. Will submit it by today and also my Entrepreneur assignment. Then I have to look at the advance statistics assignments. Accounting assignments also need to be done and finished by next week. 

All the best lil Sue...

Just talked with my sister just now.. we have to look beyond the horizons... maybe in future we can have the chance to study or live abroad for a while...seeing the world more..

Hang on.... I have to finish my MBA first.. aja aja fighting!!!

Remember to update my resume and my cover letter....!!! 



0 comments:

 

Love, Live and Dream... Template by Ipietoon Blogger Template | Gadget Review