Monday, November 26, 2012

Things to look forward in 2013

Posted by Lil' Sue at 11/26/2012 10:08:00 AM
Reactions: 
Well.. I might be going to Seoul again next year around mid May. This time, I will go with my crazy chinggu- Munyra-shi who is persistently want to catch any Kang Gary oppa look alike around Seoul hahhahahahhaha (^_^). My lil sister Salwa also might tag along...This time, I will make sure that I bring enough medication to prevent rashes. Cuter pictures and outfits...hehehe..Light baggage and comfy shoes to move around....

I wish I can see world more. I know it requires a lot cash huhuhu... hope I can do something to boost up my $$$. In return, I will have chance to see the world more....

Another friend of mine wants me to tag along for his USA trip next year.. If I have the budget and time permits, I will be more than happy to visit LA and the NYC.



0 comments:

 

Love, Live and Dream... Template by Ipietoon Blogger Template | Gadget Review