Thursday, November 1, 2012

Spread my wings and fly...

Posted by Lil' Sue at 11/01/2012 03:45:00 PM
Reactions: 

Good news to hear that my dear friend will be residing in the UK for 2-3 years in Manchester... First of all, I will have reason to come back to the UK (^_^).... I am also in midst of finalising my MBA and my ongoing CIFP. This month is such a CRAZY time!!!. My mid term is coming ..(T_T) the accounting part is driving me crazy!! That is my worst nightmare. I still dont like the subject until now. 

I am seriously looking for many possibilities. I am quite frustrated that I cannot join my colleague giving talk in the University of Brunei. The date was clashed with my internal training That will be very good opportunity talking in front of foreigners and students. Congrats to my friend Nizam for giving his talk in Brunei. I really wish I could tag along but unfortunately I have to attend some crappy training in my office.

Anyway.. my applications now stands at 25 and one critical paper is giving me lot of headache.... Tonight I have study group with my friends and hopefully I can understand something about the managerial accounting. If my job is just studying, I think I could do better but due other distractions, my ability to focus dropped significantly.

All the best Lil' Sue... For the new year and new discovery...Cheers!!!!


0 comments:

 

Love, Live and Dream... Template by Ipietoon Blogger Template | Gadget Review