Tuesday, October 30, 2012

Word of Affirmation...

Posted by Lil' Sue at 10/30/2012 11:01:00 PM
Reactions: 
Again.. I have to RE-AFFIRM on my next project next year. I cant really be doing the same thing over and over  again. I am quite SUFFOCATED with my current workplace. I have to find something that can motivate me to do at my very best. I am currently pursuing for my MBA and CIFP. I knew it is hectic to do all things at once but I think this is my time. Otherwise, time flies and I dont even know what have I achieved. Well, I might not like what is my JOB right now. However, I need to motivate myself, so I can be happy around peoples. Get rid of stressful situation and exploring possibilities. 

I have my milestones for my next year projects. I just hope everything went well... 

Ganbatte Kudasai!!! (^_^)

1 comments:

Steve Finnell said...

you are invited to follow my blog

 

Love, Live and Dream... Template by Ipietoon Blogger Template | Gadget Review