Friday, October 5, 2012

WooJung Couple..(^_^)

Posted by Lil' Sue at 10/05/2012 02:43:00 PM
Reactions: 
Omoo...how can I get rid of this hopeful thinking..I swore after Joongbo I dont wanna torture myself with this anymore??? this HURTS me so much...huhuhuhu...especially seeing they have to be apart. But I still think they can be together outside if they want to... I am not fan of Lee Jong Woo or Eun Jung before this. The Korean reality show is quite scary of making a reality show because it really touches people's heart. They should not do this so often, coz it it breaks my heart. I dunno how much I cried for JoongBo ... people always said it is just on screen and might be scripted BUT for me there will be always lesson to be learned in so many ways. 

These couples tried to make things work and settle their difference. If I will find my other half anytime soon. I'll make sure that I will settle down with someone that can tolerate with my behaviour....and  someone that can make me HAPPY....Insya Allah...

Sometimes I wonder, these type of guy seem to exist in some other part of this planet...but honestly I never met any of those species...hahhaha... Nevermind...never give up on LOVE. Aja aja fighting!!!!

0 comments:

 

Love, Live and Dream... Template by Ipietoon Blogger Template | Gadget Review