Sunday, October 14, 2012

Listen to me.....

Posted by Lil' Sue at 10/14/2012 10:42:00 PM
Reactions: 


Ok...this is gonna be very weird...Why am I writing this in the first place? But I cant help it coz no one can really understand about how I feel. It is crazier to be missing them....I wonder what would they be thinking without each other??? Well...But even though we all know that it’s two people putting on a show, a part of our minds can’t help but think, “what if…?” and that’s what makes ‘We Got Married’ so powerful. It’s why we, as viewers, knowingly fall for their trap every Saturday, when we sit in front of our televisions (or computer monitors) and tune in to this on-going drama, fully knowing it’s not going to have a happy ending.

Of course, I believe some of the mission were scripted and I know both of them are actor and actress. They are professional at cheating people with their acting skills. Last time, during the 1st season, I only watched Sangchu couple. I dont believe Hyun Joong can fake blushes.. If he can do it....then he is the best actor in faking such feelings !!!.. 

I can see why I can relate so much on Woojung couple. They seemed so natural and most of the scenes were almost like the everyday couple would probably doing.... But somehow this show indeed one of the cruellest show that I've ever seen. I heard some rumors about the TARA group bullying their team member. Eunjung was being dropped to be the main lead of a drama. This is so sad when the Woojung couple being aired in such a short time compared to other couple. There are articles saying that this also because of the scandal on Tara. I feel sorry for Eunjung for having troubled times which was not even proven to be right... 

Top 10 scenes that I enjoyed:
1. Lombok Trip- where Jangwoo sing Kiss me song (Hug me song) and wedding with family, not forgetting the swimming pool scene...where they embraced each other looking at the moonlight. Reminds me of my trip in Bali
2. Camping with Eunjung's mom
3. Jangwoo's mom visiting and the aeygo dance beep bo beep and the card that Eunjung wrote to Jangwoo's mom
4. Jangwoo and Eunjung Take me as I am duet
5. MV shooting and the scene when Eunjung massage Jangwoo's neck...I cant forget his look...lols!! hahhaha
6. Jangwoo's scary surprise for Eunjung...the cake "Thank you for being born... I love you"
7. Eunjung's birthday surprise for Jangwoo where she danced for him.
8. The dance in club scenes..cute!!!
9. All the jealousy scenes and when Jangwoo went to buy their drinks with his barefoot...
10. Last but not the least the ending where I cried so much... as tearful song that Jangwoo dedicated for Eunjung...

Enough for now, people might think I am crazy for being so into this WGM thingy...as much as I love Running Man, 1D2N and other variety shows... my heart still aching. Same feelings when I watched the last part of Sangchu couple in early 2009.  I still remember my new year ended with swollen eyes until morning...lols...


I dunno whether this is just me...but I really love the personality that Lee Jang Woo portrayed in WGM... plus he is so handsome...I think I have a soft heart towards a guy who sings for me...like he mean it... LJW has such a beautiful voice and I wish that at least the Woojung couple were having REAL fun while filming the show. At least, they knew each other well and maintained good relationship. Their mothers were really COOL. I am planning to become a COOL and supportive Mother in Law in the future hahahhaha... cool and cute mother in law hahahhahaha.....


Back to the real life.... I was having a deep talk with my good friend about her divorced parents. I think I could understand what her mother felt about the other B8*&% that stole away their dad. I am sorry for saying this, but nice girl always will be defeated by a mean bitch who didnt care about the feelings of the other damaged party. How could she possibly talked bad about the mother in front of the daughter? It is a common trend when a guy who has POWER and MONEY, this will be the best time to test his LOYALTY. If he went to someone else, means he is  an ASSHOLE.  For woman, you can test her loyalty and sincerity while having a MAN who has nothing. If she is willing to stay with despite of your current status despite of all your lacking, means she is a gem. You will regret if you let her go...

Hmm... my hard disk broken... I guess so many things broken this year.... Will I be able to recover the data??? Maybe it's good that I accidentally lost it ...I am not sure..really....!!! Actually I said this to one of my friend...I don't like when my friend try to MATCHMAKE me with anyone, especially anyone in the vicinity of my office. I am FULLY aware that I am SINGLE but that does not mean that I am just going to accept anyone.... I am trying to concentrate on my work and study, so I could go away from MALAYSIA for few years... Like my previous entry, I am seriously looking for the opportunity to further my study in the UK. I will just finish my MBA and slowly looking for potential university in the UK....


I put so many things on this entry...
Be Happy!

I'm gonna miss you guys...

"Molkang-Molkang!"

Eye Candy... (^_^)

0 comments:

 

Love, Live and Dream... Template by Ipietoon Blogger Template | Gadget Review