Monday, October 8, 2012

Crazy monday!!!

Posted by Lil' Sue at 10/08/2012 09:45:00 AM
Reactions: 
Ok.. I am going to scold myself today!!! I woke up late and plus I have these weird music keep repeating in my head. I think I really love that song and it makes my heart flutters.. Ottokke?? I have lot more to do but that song still in my head. The voice that I want to forget... At least when I am in my workplace... I just think that I really love that song and that voice coz my unconcious mind still want it to be there... 

All of sudden, the urge to go to South Korea became more intense. This is very distracting.... Currently I have 5 subjects to conquer...and another upcoming talk in University of Brunei. Actually I am suppose not to have time to think about anything cheesy...especially a song... Well..I guess... I have fallen in LOVE with the song...hahhahaha....I cant help it.. (^_^)

I am suppose to finish piles of work and thats what Im gonna do now... Angel voice... Pls stop messing in my head for now...

Anyong....

0 comments:

 

Love, Live and Dream... Template by Ipietoon Blogger Template | Gadget Review