Sunday, October 7, 2012

10cm - 안아줘요 (Hold Me)

Posted by Lil' Sue at 10/07/2012 11:35:00 AM
Reactions: 
Translation Hug Me
On that rainy night
Underneath the same umbrella
You promised to give me something
Have you forgotten?

On hard and dizzy days
When I stumble, you promised to give me something
Have you forgotten?

Give me, give me, give it to me now
Give me, give me, just give it to me

Hug me hug me hug me
Please hug me
Hug me hug me hug me
Please hug me

From the start of work till it’s over
The boss that hates me
Kept saying bad things to me

Before I start to cry
I wanted to have a cup of coffee
But there’s no one to call

Give me, give me, give it to me now
Give me, give me, just give it to me

Hug me hug me hug me
Please hug me
Hug me hug me hug me
Please hug me

Till your back goes out
Till your collarbone breaks
Till your neck is sore
Till your entire body gets red

huhuu...why I kept on watching programme that definitely will end me up crying like crazy..????
I promised not to watch any of the WGM show but I did it again..
I thought I will no more affected...
If they were faking the show...
I must say that they are the best actor and actresses...



0 comments:

 

Love, Live and Dream... Template by Ipietoon Blogger Template | Gadget Review