Sunday, September 16, 2012

To learn to let you go...

Posted by Lil' Sue at 9/16/2012 02:09:00 AM
Reactions: 
Today was supposed to be a happy day since this is our family day. But realizing that i have to let another person go. I realized that I had been living in a hopeless dream on an individual without any direction. When it comes to love i am bit hard on myself. My good friend advised me that hesitation in making decision in a relationship could indicate two things:

1. He is still looking at the best options that he has. Maybe i am not good enough.
2. Sadly he is not that so into you.

At least i have made my point clear. It was hurtful when people betrayed you or cheating behind your back but it is harder to leave someone that you really love. I learn from my mistake, do not jump into the next relationship just because you want to forget somebody. If you are in relationship with anyone, do not be close with someone that you still love because you will never give your heart fully to the person you are committed with. At least i know that i am not talented to be a Two Timer...

0 comments:

 

Love, Live and Dream... Template by Ipietoon Blogger Template | Gadget Review