Thursday, September 6, 2012

Short update from Singapore...

Posted by Lil' Sue at 9/06/2012 08:35:00 PM
Reactions: 
A sauna in my room!!!!

My wardrobe...


My living room
My king size bed


I am staying just in front of MBS

Singapore flyer!!!


Now I am updating from Singapore. I will be here for two days course...So far, I am enjoying myself with the marvellous view from Fairmont Hotel. Actually I reserved for a Deluxe room but my room upgraded to the executive floor. Means I have some sort of maid service to attend me at morning and evening. Just to make sure everything in place...So funny...But it is definitely a MEMORABLE thing for me when I have my very OWN sauna inside my ROOM...OOOO my GOD!!! hahahahhaha....

The two days course was bit tough for me coz I never really focus on banking operations..However this is new experience and new knowledge to have...

Ganbatte Ne!!!



0 comments:

 

Love, Live and Dream... Template by Ipietoon Blogger Template | Gadget Review