Monday, September 3, 2012

Sabah Ascot Academy for Tourism and Culinary Training Centre

Posted by Lil' Sue at 9/03/2012 05:52:00 PM
Reactions: 
4.50pm
Am I a SUPERWOMAN? This is the question that popped to my head. Being a Gemini I can count for my blessing for being able to think about few things at once. Right NOW I am following up with my customer on the incomplete form and at the same time thinking about how my younger brother can enrol into the vocational training academy for culinary and tourism centre. Plus I want to do my task tracking for my boss review. Sigh...apart from this the business plan that I have with my dear sisters and also the constructrion of our new house....All in one.. Dizzy...huhuhuhu...

I am not a control freak but I am DEEPLY concern about my brothers and sisters well being and also their FUTURE. I try to share the view and the importance of having skills. It's like having a milestone of project management hahahhaa....I am in midst of upgrading myself (MBA+CIFP) Talking about my CIFP ..where is my module?? I have been waiting for my booklet since last week. I think the registration for the new sem for my MBA is coming soon...Haywire day is waiting for me... Currently I am still in the process of digesting on my new role...for the time being it is not that hard but I can foresee it will be more challenging after few months especially on the application process...

The training programmes and courses under Ascot Academy (SKM) are built upon a commitment to real world issues faced by the industry and benefits to policy makers, planners and practitioners whilst also developing the knowledge base of the subject. I hope that my brother will take this opportunity to take the course and at least have some skills to hold on to. My parents and me wont be around forever...I just hope he could make use of himself and able to survive by his own....

I guess my training to Singapore would not be approved...huhuhu..so I will be going to KL in mid of September for the Family Day. Honestly I am not really looking forward for this event coz the arrangement is kinda weird and seems so exhausting..feels like a school trip... But I still have to participate since I have paid the commitment fee....

Too much for me to think at the moment...

Hang in there lil Sue!! Jia You!!!


0 comments:

 

Love, Live and Dream... Template by Ipietoon Blogger Template | Gadget Review