Tuesday, September 18, 2012

Looking for some possibilities

Posted by Lil' Sue at 9/18/2012 10:20:00 AM
Reactions: 

Dear Diary,

Today I had started my gear and beginning my baby steps to achieve my dream. Just receive the list of my subjects of this semester and the summary goes as below:

CIFP
1. Deposit and Financing Operations of Islamic Banks
2. Islamic Financial Institutions and Markets

MBA
1. Entrepreneurship
2. Managerial Accounting and Finance
3. Advanced Statistics

I do not know how am I going to cope with the pressure but I hope I can get through this. I have done more than this. But plus with aging and working pressure. Plus I have nothing to worry and I am not currently attach with anyone. Looking at the bright side, I might be able to concentrate on finding the fund for my business. Well I know what I have to sacrifice by doing this, but at least I am doing this for myself whether win or lose...It will ALL on me..

Jia you Lil' Sue!!

0 comments:

 

Love, Live and Dream... Template by Ipietoon Blogger Template | Gadget Review