Monday, September 17, 2012

50 shades of Grey

Posted by Lil' Sue at 9/17/2012 08:12:00 PM
Reactions: 
I saw this from the internet....saw some websites are forecasting on who can play Mr. Christian Grey. With Fifty Shades of Grey fever sweeping the nation, we've all been buzzing about which stars we can see as smoldering Christian and naive young Anastasia. Some readers even had suggestions for the supporting players (most notably Elena, aka Mrs. Robinson). To help you mix and match your leads, check out this list of casting suggestions and tell us which guy and gal would make your fantasy Fifty Shades couple. Well ...


My choice would be .....maybe Damon Salvatore...I dun remember his real name though...coz I think he is sexy and he is HOT in tuxedo..




For the actress I saw some rumours in the internet with Angelina Jolie or Kristen Stewart to play Anastacia...Nevermind...Actually I feel attracted to the whole story but personally I dont really like the kinky sex part since it is like torturing Ana. However, I just finished reading the first book. Going to finish the second book and I am really curious how Christian Grey had became a control freak like that but yeah...in a SEXY way...hahahhaa...This book was recommended by my good friend Rika. At first I thought it was a sexy vampire stories just like the vampire diaries but it was more romantic than I thought. Just wait bit more...I think soon we will know who will play Mr Christian Grey. In the book he is portrayed as handsome, rich and well mannered from the outside but he has his dark side which not all people know. It does wonder me whether the author is a pervert? Since the book told a lot of weird things...but it does help a bit to understand the XXX issue with messed up man. Well... this book is definitely not suitable for children but it is ok for the grown ups.

It is creepy to imagine a man that will spank you or torture you in any way...now I am finishing book no TWO and I hope things will get better...



0 comments:

 

Love, Live and Dream... Template by Ipietoon Blogger Template | Gadget Review