Sunday, August 26, 2012

What a day!!

Posted by Lil' Sue at 8/26/2012 11:11:00 PM
Reactions: 
I am looking forward for the trip back to Labuan today. To my surprise, there is no taxi or van left. Too many people going back to kk i guess. I waited for hours just to confirm my seat on the minivan...I was having a tea with my mom at KFC. Tried to chit chat with someone...heard that he was having fever yesterday but my UNWELCOME call was not entertained. I forgot I am not important in his life. My mistake for caring so much for person who dont even care about how I feel. Headed to KK around 4pm. Hoping to catch my flite at 9pm. Sadly there was an accident between car snd a trailer. I was stuck there for almost 5 hours...Reached kk around 9pm. I have rescheduled my flight for tomorrow. I have listed all the things that I want to do..and plan what should I do next...but I din know eating alone here in kk was so depressing especially when I plan so much and care so much about other things but myself left with nothing but ME. Actually I felt something really weird..like a deja vu...I hate that feelings.. Maybe i am afraid to know that it is really true.... Dont worry, Allah will always show the best for me... Just have faith...

0 comments:

 

Love, Live and Dream... Template by Ipietoon Blogger Template | Gadget Review