Wednesday, August 8, 2012

Goodbye Wifey..

Posted by Lil' Sue at 8/08/2012 01:52:00 PM
Reactions: 
This is the second Ryu Si Won's Drama that I will be watching. Last nite I finished around Episode 6..Of course it involved a fast forward action. For some reasons I found this drama is not really interesting. Last RSW Drama was WEDDING. I thought this time there will be some good qualities. But ...it just getting more annoying each episode. I heard that RSW also in midst of REAL divorce proceedings. God..What happen to the world?

The story was about getting married fast and bored easily. Also about the crazy FIRST LOVE. I really dont know what to expect anymore. I know this is just a story but looking at fact that these were based on real life scenario.

For me, Real Man does not CHEAT to their WIFE no matter what...
Same goes to any people IN RELATIONSHIP... only BITCHES and JERKS who do not how to count...It is about TWO person...

Of course in Islamic View it is allowed to be married to more than one woman but that verse does not support for ill treatment from guys and unjustified circumstances.

0 comments:

 

Love, Live and Dream... Template by Ipietoon Blogger Template | Gadget Review