Wednesday, August 15, 2012

Final Exam Today!!!

Posted by Lil' Sue at 8/15/2012 10:10:00 AM
Reactions: 
Wahahahha.. I am doomed...while doing my assignment.. I was stucked with the term of Self-Reference Criterion.. Omg...!! I googled it up but there are lots of acronyms and I dunno which one is correct.
I just got my textbook one two days ago, I dont really look at my text book at ALL...
and I was really tied up with the slides for the Financial Stability Committee...I feel that the mountain is on my shoulder...sigh...
Fasting+Work + Study + Assignments + Business Processing...= Exhaustion + Sleepless night!
I am singing a superwoman song right now haahahaha....
I guess I am lucky coz I dont have kids to take care...
Funny tho...when I flip the first chapter of my textbook...then I finally found the correct SRC terminology!!! Finally!! (nampak sgt baru 1st time flip up the book..)
Hahahhahahahaha...
Today I am going to isolate myself at the school library starting from 12pm...
To really digest some of the inputs for tonight...
I have to 'Tapau' food for my break fast later in the evening...

0 comments:

 

Love, Live and Dream... Template by Ipietoon Blogger Template | Gadget Review