Tuesday, August 7, 2012

Annoying Orange!!!

Posted by Lil' Sue at 8/07/2012 12:44:00 AM
Reactions: 

Actually I am in midst of completing my assignments but suddenly someone had made me feel intimidated by commenting my FB page....The same feelings I have while watching ANNOYING ORANGE. I dunnola...why he claimed as if he is the busiest person on earth.. As if I am not doing anything for my job..It is not my fault that I was given less tasks compared to the senior team mates.... I was having a lot of thought and I know there are lot more that I need to learn. Like I said before I dun like inconsiderate people...Words are like Swords that could hurt people in so many ways. Why I was surrounded by these type of peeps? I dun like HARSH words.. and inconsiderate statements from anyone WHO EVER they might be... From the surface, generally I can be very understanding to any people that I met. I never judge them with what I hear from others. Unfortunately, sometimes they just let me down...again and again...

Lil' Sue,
Next time, do not let others to say things that could hurt you. You have to be strong and just focus on what you really want in LIFE. Just dont give a DAMN to people who do not deserve your attention.....

ZZzzzz....
XoXo..

0 comments:

 

Love, Live and Dream... Template by Ipietoon Blogger Template | Gadget Review