Monday, July 23, 2012

Ramadhan Thought

Posted by Lil' Sue at 7/23/2012 10:38:00 PM
Reactions: 

It's been the THIRD day of the fasting month...(^_^)....Despite of the hunger and thirst, there are so many things to be reflected. Why all the things happened to me...and most importantly..How do I get things moving on from here. For a while...my life feels like stuck in the long winding road...with so many options and choices that I need to make. For some reasons I just want to PAUSE my pace and just do whatever that I need to do. Finish what being abandoned and just be with the flow... It was funny ...some of my friends trying to play cupid... I honestly don't know what that will lead to...but I just feel bless for being what I am today. I fail, I lost...I was Hurt badly but I stand up once again. Carrying Big heart to face the world. I wish that some day someone just give me a hand and say it is enuff...just stay here with me...that is completely silly to think that way. No one will just offer you a hand like that! I learn that if I want to achieve anything..I have to depend on myself. No matter how tiring it is. I still have to bear with it.. Where is the fun??? Once in a while I hope I will get that too...In this whole world full with uncertainties...deep in my tired soul I really hope that I will find a compatible soul that could stay around....sharing my not so funny jokes...talking bout some boring stuff...and exploring some life adventure together. I dunno..is that too much to ask for a person? I really need to think what am I suppose to do after this....I feel so drained...I need to boost up my energy ..but HOW?? Getting a new FISHes? New Car? New friends? New place? New environment??? If only choosing the next directions could be that easy....

I believe ALLAH put me in this situation for REASONs... I might not know what is it but maybe it is good for me to be in this way.....at least for now...

Happy fasting everyone!!! Xoxo... 

0 comments:

 

Love, Live and Dream... Template by Ipietoon Blogger Template | Gadget Review