Monday, July 9, 2012

I Am- Not That Type of Lady!!!

Posted by Lil' Sue at 7/09/2012 06:58:00 PM
Reactions: 
I am through with accepting limits..
Coz someone says so...
Till I try I will never know..right?



Boy you need to know (you need to know)
That I'm not impressed (that I'm not impressed)
By your fancy talk (by your fancy talk)
or that money your got

Terry Lee:
Ok let's talk about whips (I got it)
No worry bout burried hermit (I got it)
Nike, Gucci, Louis, Prada, Fendy (I got it)
PlayStation2 and X5,(I got it)
D4 and Lo,(I got it)
All imported things (I sort it)
.............
Rocket hits you know (I wrote it)
This is another one (Terry Lee)
Feel me B soda pop
Stay on top never stop
See life familia
Rode with camelia
.................
.................
This is me quite honestly
Want to see my dynasty?
Shut up!!!

0 comments:

 

Love, Live and Dream... Template by Ipietoon Blogger Template | Gadget Review