Monday, July 9, 2012

A day out with my buddies... (^_^)

Posted by Lil' Sue at 7/09/2012 05:46:00 PM
Reactions: 
What a week!!!
Last weekend I had been going out with my buddies a.k.a Nadia...Alex...Suzie...Fairuz and another crazy buddy that will remain un-mentioned since he cancelled the last our appointment at last minute...Huh!!!!
We went to show Alex around the island since this is his first time being in Labuan...
Brought Alex to eat SeaFood at Anjung Ketam... ate bunch of prawns...Lala..n LOBSTER!
Dropped by at Sea Sport Complex for the Eel exhibition...
War Memorial..
Choco shops...
Thanks to Suzie and Nadia for the ride... (^_^)
Another great thing was I managed to call my lecturer..
He said...the interview to Korea is just by invitation..it was conducted by South Korea Ministry of International Trade...
He will be around next week in Labuan and he might be meeting me for some briefing...
Just keep my fingers crossed..and hope everything goes well...
I realize if I want a different result I should change the way of doing things....
I should concerntrate on my driving license since I have to buy a car...(TBA)
The school project will depend on how fast Doc can make the decision for me...
I have to act fast coz TIME will not wait for me...
Which is why I will grab any opportunity that came by...
I have wasted so much time on thinking about others...about peoples that did not even 
include me in their life plan...
So...I better be prepared and FOCUS on things that matters to me ...
Do not concerntrate on someone that only see you as an OPTION...
FULLSTOP!




2 comments:

Norazo Aslan said...

Totally agree on the OPTION matters

Lil' Sue said...

AGREE!!!... (^_^)

 

Love, Live and Dream... Template by Ipietoon Blogger Template | Gadget Review