Thursday, June 28, 2012

South Korea Embassy Visit and Halyu wave...

Posted by Lil' Sue at 6/28/2012 10:59:00 PM
Reactions: 
Today we have a bunch of delegates from South Korean ambassador visiting our office...maybe they wanna know more about our products and services.... (^_^) 
BUT 
The most interesting part was...
One of the delegate gave this CD to one of our senior manager, Mr. Salam...
Mr Salam knew that I am a HUGE fan of K-pop...
So..without hesitation he gave me this CD..
Thank you Mr Salam...
You have made my day!!!
(^_^)
One thing for sure...the Korean are really proud of their Korean Wave...
which known as 'Halyu' stars...This is a business visit but
they gave k-pop CD as a souvenir??
Hahhahahhaha...
Lucky me...
Another addition for my collection...

0 comments:

 

Love, Live and Dream... Template by Ipietoon Blogger Template | Gadget Review