Wednesday, June 20, 2012

Inspirational Day...

Posted by Lil' Sue at 6/20/2012 12:11:00 PM
Reactions: 
Puffy eyes! (T_T)
Currently I am listening to a Dusun song 'Koupusan'.. Today is my exam actually for
Suddenly I have these ideas...that kinda combined all the thought that I have in previous time. I am currently VISUALIZING how can I get the access to my way of doing things:

Korea--> to experience the culture and learning new language. Money saving for BIG project.

KRU Academy---> Human Capital for 3D animation and Special Effect.

Sibling-Shera---> Train her to the 3D or the special effect experts. Lim Kok Wing also fine..still waiting for the reply from KRU Academy

Me--> Working on my MBA, CIFP and the script writing techniques. Coz I can visualize but I dont have time tu put it in writing. Language is my problem. I have to brush up my Malay. Easier to write it down in English and I have to do more research on my native language ' DUSUN'.

Access--->  Without realizing...actually I know some people who might can fund or buy my idea but it just I am too tied with with my 9-6 job.

Really. I have to do something... Well... I am currently working on it NOW...

Aja Aja fighting!!!!






0 comments:

 

Love, Live and Dream... Template by Ipietoon Blogger Template | Gadget Review