Monday, June 4, 2012

I will FLY....

Posted by Lil' Sue at 6/04/2012 05:23:00 PM
Reactions: 

Dear Diary...
Since I do not really have a REASON to stay in Malaysia...maybe..
I will seriously considering to get an OUTSIDE exposure...Migrate is definitely NO...
I will start the job hunting now...
Dubai? Korea? ADB? IDB? Maldives? UK? everything is possible...
I will start from step number ONE...
I am willing to go as far as I can to HEAL my heart...coz I really need one...
I have been looking to THAT closed door LONG enuff ...
I don't even realize that it's killing me softly...from the inside...
If things stay this way...I realize nothing will change...
I am giving up on hoping things that uncertain....
I have lots of beautiful dreams and I am sure I will find someone who is WORTHY for my love..
I will not depend my happiness on a person anymore...
Because human always letting me down..
It is good not to expect anything.... 
So I can live freely without expectations...
Experiencing other people culture will widen my horizons...
Who knows  ..
I will learn what does TRUE love means...
Of course the first thing, we must love the creator...

I will never forget who I am...
I know I am not perfect and...
I will continue to improve my self...

I believe that someone out there waiting for me in the other side of the road.. (^_^)
I will never let you go...
Till I met you...I will go around the world...
experiencing the beauty of ALLAH creation...

Dear My Love,
Do not confuse me with your drama...
Do NOT misuse my kindness by taking advantage on my sincerity
Coz that really breaks my heart...
coz I do not know how to be SELFISH...
At the end my heart has to pay Big Price...
All I am asking is a certainty ...
and a sincere heart that listens...

Adieu...

0 comments:

 

Love, Live and Dream... Template by Ipietoon Blogger Template | Gadget Review