Thursday, June 7, 2012

Can Love Become Money?

Posted by Lil' Sue at 6/07/2012 10:35:00 AM
Reactions: 


Last nite...I have panda eyes..huhuhuhu...
Being too scared to sleep due to the recent broke in to our house..
Then I decided to finish this drama...
"Can Love Become Money"
I bought the DVD in Penang together with Aizureen's family..(^_^)
I bought the DVD bcoz of my beloved Onnie..Hwangbo 
At the beginning...I thought the storyline is just ordinary...BUT surprisingly...
It was an interesting storyline....
Which I can relate to myself...(T_T)
What really touched my heart is about the girl...
At first..trapped from one bad circumtances to another... (exactly like me...)
Always positive and optimistic for better life...
Well..MONEY is important in this era of globalization age...
Money problems can lead to lots of problems...
Education, shelter, food, health, Relationship...
I must agree that money is very important..BUT
It is NOT everything...
What really relates me was the moment when she said
" Maybe for you it is just work...but for me it is the matter of survival"
For a woman...It takes a courage to live and struggle
Up to this moment...when the world is full with challenging ups and downs...
The good and bad things revolving around us...it cannot be avoided...
Somewhere in my TIRED heart...always hoping for comfort...
I really don't watch drama for Nothing...
I just cant explain why I seek pleasure for something like this
Maybe because that will give me some HOPES...
I dont fully understand the above song but it sounds exactly like how I feel...
Aja aja fighting!!!!!
 

0 comments:

 

Love, Live and Dream... Template by Ipietoon Blogger Template | Gadget Review