Thursday, May 17, 2012

Kids and their world...

Posted by Lil' Sue at 5/17/2012 11:46:00 PM
Reactions: 
Today I spent a whole day checking at the new school building...and it seems the auditorium had shown a tremendous improvement since the last day I went for a visit.... It was a huge building...where the dressing room is better than Arena Genting (Our contractor said this) However, there are some other concerns on the stage which is lack of stairs from the upper building to the ground floor. There is a big hole...which is an eyesore for the time being. We have the funds in, but the tendering process is too slow...

After that I spent some times visiting the kids at school asking them how they gonna like the idea of moving to the new school?? Looks like they are excited and looking forward for the shift to the new school building. (^_^)

Meet some of my colleagues kids as well...they are soo naughty!!! especially Hasya...During my visit at the Kindergarten...I met Alexandra and other bunch of Cutie Pies...and look who I found in the babies class??? (^_^) I called them the babies class cos they are the youngest!! and they are only around 4 yrs old.. His name is Edwin and he is such a cute kid.... Kissed his cheeks for so many times..He can only converse in Mandarin and little english. He keeps on giving me his pencils and he kinda played hide and seek with me...hahahah.. I told... him... "darling...ur hands are dirty...go and wash ur hand.." He obediently go...I put him on my lap...he smiles are so adorable. Finally it was the time to go home...everyone there cant wait to go back. I told Edwin that I wanna take his pix... He smiled at my camera and I kissed his cheek one last time before saying goodbye... 

I really enjoyed my visit with the kids...it is such a joyful feelings to see them dancing and speaking in their cute ways... (^_^)...I wonder how could I spoil my own child later on...hahahhahha..I think I might be acting like their friends...hahahhaha...

While waiting for my friend's sending me back to the Financial Park...I heard these primary school's conversation:

Boy with glasses: Do you know that XX like Fatiha?

Girl: I thought he likes Angie???

Boy: Nope....

Girl: I saw him looking at Angie....lols...

Boy : Shut up....don't say anything more....

They are chasing each other until their parents came and bring them home....hahahhha this is so funny!!!! Listening to their conversation u cant believe that they can actually speak something that you cant think of....

This is the adorable Edwin... !!!




0 comments:

 

Love, Live and Dream... Template by Ipietoon Blogger Template | Gadget Review