Tuesday, March 6, 2012

Rising Time!!!

Posted by Lil' Sue at 3/06/2012 11:51:00 AM
Reactions: 
This book helps to boost up my energy
Finally... Nizam, Neesa and me had started a short meeting on the future directions of our businesses. WE decided to start with going to SSM this lunch hour to form a company for trading and services. It is interesting enuff to see that there are so many opportunities...and in fact we need extra cash to survive in our everyday life. I am blessed with a friend like them, so they can share about the where about in the business world...Of course I have my own interest and passion, but with few more heads...the flow of idea could be widen and ultimately we can start something... I can see as far as listing our company with MATRADE. Sounds really cool right? (^_^) We have few ideas in mind..we'll sit down and dig out further on this...

With me having MBA classes...and my CIFP..this is also challenging...But I will do my level best to juggle this up because that would be in my profile...No pain no gain babe...with the new school budget and landscape...I must say this year will be very busy for me... But I do really hope that things will turn out well...for all of us...Ameen Ya Rabbal Alamin...

This afternoon will be a turning point...we'll come up with a company names...and see how it goes...
Most importantly, rezeki ALLAH ada di mana-mana..All you have to do is 'to find it'... and do your part..Insya Allah everything will fall into places....

Ganbatte Kudasai Lil Sue!! You CAN DO IT!!

1 comments:

Lil' Sue said...

I am specially excited all about this!!! At least we are making a baby steps...it is a beginning for a larger steps...Ameenn!

 

Love, Live and Dream... Template by Ipietoon Blogger Template | Gadget Review