Thursday, March 1, 2012

Night of thousand tears...

Posted by Lil' Sue at 3/01/2012 01:52:00 AM
Reactions: 

Again...these tears fell again...as usual no one knows how much words can really kill people's heart. Someone told me that I was surrounded by negative auras...The cheating guys seemed to be like a contagious disease. Today my housemate was CRYING so hard. I never saw her being like that... but I saw she was hurt by the fact that the guy she loved was cheating behind her back... He even posted their pictures in Facebook. That was very heart wrenching to see this over and over again....

Honestly, I am still traumatized by the idea of being a couple but I dont want to completely seal my heart for peoples. I know if I do that, things might not be the same anymore. I would be FROZEN like an Ice. Deep in my heart...I pray hard that ALLAH will help me to be strong in any situation.... Whatever happens I know HE loves me more than anyone else...

I am supposed to pack for my trip to KL tomorrow but as at 1.45am...I am still in my 'Tongkang Pecah' room with empty luggage....

Dizzy. I need some sleeps. 

0 comments:

 

Love, Live and Dream... Template by Ipietoon Blogger Template | Gadget Review