Thursday, March 8, 2012

Beautiful Pix!!!!

Posted by Lil' Sue at 3/08/2012 09:21:00 AM
Reactions: 

Looking at these pix made me wanna sing... (^_^) Mamma Mia mood...I am listening...to ABBA greatest hits right now...I still remember strolling along the Curve Damansara and listening to the street singer...They are really good... Last week...when listening to "Dancing Queen" feel like dancing in the street with Rika... (^_^)...feel so alive!!! 
"You are the dancing queen..young and sweet only 17 lols" Dream on babe...

How I miss the gurls...

2 comments:

Ted said...

What's the second language you use in your blog?

Lil' Sue said...

Hi Ted.. :) Thanks for dropping by.. I am using Malay and sometimes my native language, Dusun (one of the ethnic in Sabah, Borneo. Well I am Malaysian... Apart from Malay, English is also widely used by the local. However you might find few more words in Korean, Japanese, Mandarin and even arabic. I am not fluent in them but I'll use some of the words from time to time...

 

Love, Live and Dream... Template by Ipietoon Blogger Template | Gadget Review