Friday, February 10, 2012

Valentines Girl...Kami Menyiasat Apa Sahaja...(Tribute to Ernie, Nonny & Me)

Posted by Lil' Sue at 2/10/2012 10:37:00 AM
Reactions: 
Pix taken from a blogger...

Hahahahaa...Ernie and Nonny...can we still call ourselves as Supergirl? AKA Valentines Girls.... hahhaha.. Kami Menyiasat Apa Sahaja??? with the symbolic question marks...(giggle..giggle)...Nonny...you really made up my day when I saw your tag first thing in the morning... (I have notification in my Galaxy tab) so....pretty much I will see all updates....I saw some bloggers were talking about this but not the extent getting a special permission from the HEADMASTER to do an investigation...Bak kata Ernie..."Self Esteem yg terlalu tinggi" Lols....Tahap Obsess yg agak keterlaluan bagi budak2 bawah umur... 

Can you imagine...we were planning to investigate who was the culprit yg slalu kasi lekat gula getah di Kerusi Sekolah??? (ROTF)....The card...was printed in the Manila Kad.. kaler kuning plak tuh...Cikgu Nain hanya mampu tengok our cards with (I would say AMAZEMENT)...when he first time saw it. He even asked...what type of cases that you think you can solve??? hahahahhaha...dengan confidentnya..."Cikgu...we think we can help you to find the culprit behind the vandalism...bla2"... so full of ourselves...hahahahahha....

It was FUNNY when we think about it right now...but it will always be remembered as one of the enjoyable phase in my life...(^_^)

I heart thee....

0 comments:

 

Love, Live and Dream... Template by Ipietoon Blogger Template | Gadget Review