Wednesday, February 22, 2012

Study...study...

Posted by Lil' Sue at 2/22/2012 06:07:00 PM
Reactions: 
Last night.. I just realized that I was not eating a proper meals...(Red Flags for more fats coming) Back off fats!!! I hate you...hehehehehe.... 

I am planning to start my routine in the Gym...try to reorganize things...and also about my studies. This year of 2012 I plan to concerntrate on my CIFP and MBA... Still thinking whether I want to do specialization on Finance or other thing...and of course my writing passion must not be IGNORED. I must do something about it. Having a person to ask about the CIFP and Syariah related issue is a blessing and also being surrounded by wonderful person with great contact details. This is something that Allah gave and I am deeply thankful for all the TIME and BREATH that He gave to me... and one more thing....I will finish my driving licence by March...This is to make things easier for me to go for classes... :) 

Jia you!!!

0 comments:

 

Love, Live and Dream... Template by Ipietoon Blogger Template | Gadget Review