Tuesday, February 28, 2012

Chevrolet Cruze LT

Posted by Lil' Sue at 2/28/2012 11:18:00 AM
Reactions: 

Well...well.. Since I have to start to force myself to drive...then I have to motivate myself by enlighting myself with the selection of cars. First, I was thinking of Mitsubishi AsX, Rush or the normal Honda City. But...this car has captivate my heart from the first look...my friend even said the exterior looks like AUDI...hahhahaa... actually my licence not even completed but this will give HUGE motivation to me to finish my driving test!!!

Jia You!!!!

5 comments:

orangkayabertaqwa said...

go get your dream! i support u!

Lil' Sue said...

Huhuhu...Thanks...(^_^)

Jaja Yunizah said...

gambatte kudasai!!!

Lil' Sue said...

yups..yups...
ALL the best to me...

Tyra Shortino said...

It’s a very good choice of car! I’m pretty sure you will enjoy driving it. I believe this Cruze has a new music system and is supported with Bluetooth technology, so you can play music through your phone. It also has a 7-inch navigation unit to help you with directions! I hope you get your license soon!

 

Love, Live and Dream... Template by Ipietoon Blogger Template | Gadget Review