Wednesday, January 25, 2012

From Bali with Love 20-24 Jan 2012 (Part 1)

Posted by Lil' Sue at 1/25/2012 06:07:00 PM
Reactions: 
During my stay in Bali, I get to meet with Ibu Noviana Kusumawardhani for a Tarot reading. She gave me quite an inspiring insight of what's going on in my life right now. The most suprising part was when she asked me.."Is there anything happened 7 years back that you really regret?" Of course there was. I wish I could turn back time..and reverse the things that happened. But I know that there is nothing I can do about it. She also stressed out that I am over analyzing things. 

I am not into supertitious thinking, but I will also look at this as an opinion from another party, not so much into future prediction or whatever not. I look at this from a neutral way, I guess she was not telling me about my future prediction. It was just based on her way of interpreting the cards. She advised me to pursue my writing skills and most of all, she reminded me to love myself more compared to anything else. 

There was a 'Marriage card' as well..she said I need to forgive myself..and to follow what my heart wants. 

1 comments:

kevin21 said...

POLO T-Shirts For Men many, because the gentleman is putting on is not some leisures class, is likely some culture T-shirts and the T-shirt unlined upper garment long sleeve for women, many times is some true thing matching. The following culture T-shirt custom make enterprise introduces some related matching skill. The gentleman dresses is not to very fashionable or is very popular, so long as succinct natural, the color is calm, what is most main is the coat and pants' matching, certainly must be reasonable POLO Shirts For Men.
For example: The leisure clothing must certainly match with the leisure class clothing, arranges clothes must be fastidious about the whole the unification, do not mix is coming the group. Gentleman's height and degree of Polo for women polo, do not affect oneself clothing savoring with the style, the polo shirt the gentleman may also put on own characteristic, so long as the coat and the pants good-fitting color assortment is POLO Sweaters For Men, do not pass through the fat clothes and the excessively shallow color, may conceal own insufficiency, manifests own style POLO L-Sleeved Shirt For Men.

 

Love, Live and Dream... Template by Ipietoon Blogger Template | Gadget Review