Thursday, January 5, 2012

Confused

Posted by Lil' Sue at 1/05/2012 06:31:00 PM
Reactions: 
Yes I am confused. I feel that this is like a Deja Vu.....
Finally I can see the guy that I really, really like (I thought)
I have been waiting for this moment for years...
I still remember ..there was a painful time when I can only see him from afar but knowing that he could never be by my side....
Now...he is giving me hope ...or maybe he is just having FUN with me...???
BUT...
Is this really gonna work??
Is this only because of 'LUST'?
A guy maybe cant even differentiate the word LOVE and LUST...or maybe it is COMBINED...
Between me and him..there will always be strange attraction...
Maybe because we are comfortable with each other...
Seriously I dont know...
I just hope that person will LOVE me for who I am...
The one who can accept me for being ME..
Deep down inside, I really respect the way he carry himself...
Sometimes I think that maybe I am just not good enough for this type of guy....??
With him...Strangely I feel SAFE...it was like being in a coccoon....
and I can just be ME.
The question is....
IS HE IN LOVE WITH ME??
I am done with FAKE promises...
I have to accept that a MAN can just promise whatever they want
But they might leave you for someone better....
Too sad to think about this right now...
HELP!!!!
 

Love, Live and Dream... Template by Ipietoon Blogger Template | Gadget Review